Landlord partners are independent contractors who provide non medical “care” in their own homes to the residents they support. Depending on residents abilities, Land lord partners or residents can assist with meal planning and preparation, cleaning, community activities, gardening, shopping and more. Land lord partners should continue to work a full time or part time job while their residents attend a day program or work in the community. Others stay home and care for their residents full time. A successful Land lord partners is caring, honest, mission-driven, patient, a role model and teacher, has excellent listening and communication skills, and will advocate for and encourage their residents to reach their life goals.
- Located Near Ontario
- Home Must Be Safe, Sound and Sanitary
- Willing to make minimum changes to comply with State or Local Laws
- Must complete and pass criminal and motor vehicle background check.
- We understand this is a difficult yet rewarding job, thus we will do everything we can to support you.
- We will do everything possible to ensure a good client match, based on your needs and desires.
- We provide a high level of support to you and your client which may include coaching, computer training, monitoring and coordination.
- We specialize in supporting senior individuals.
- As a small nonprofit business, we value relationships and we value serving our community.
- Wheel Chair accessible homes are in high demand
This is a growing industry your careful consideration is appreciated. Call Jeannie Senior Advocate to Learn More +1 510-432-0087
**If you wish to rent to Section 8 Voucher holders, you should allow us inform the local Housing Authority of the availability of your property and also we can indicate in your advertising that you welcome Section 8 Voucher holders. Ultimately, it is the voucher holder’s decision whether or not to rent your property. Call Lionel Housing Advocate to Learn More +1 909-510-3353